The William Boucher Field Service
The William Boucher Field Service provides routine and emergency health care for equine and dairy clients within a 30-mile radius of Widener Hospital. The group's equine specialists offer preventative health care, reproductive services, evaluation and treatment of lameness and on-farm diagnostic services.
- Michaela Kristula, DVM, MS
- Billy I. Smith, DVM, MS, Diplomate ABVP (Food Animal)
- Ashley Boyle, DVM, Diplomate ACVIM
- Meagan Smith, DVM, Diplomate ABVP (Equine)
- Diana Short, DVM
- Lauren Greene, VMD, Diplomate ACT
To Make an Appointment
- For all routine and emergency appointments call 610-444-5800, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Email NBCappointment@vet.upenn.edu to request a non-emergency appointment, and a receptionist will contact you on the next business day.
- Appointments may be made by the owner, trainer or referring veterinarian.