How do you keep your frozen burrito cold? There are fridges for student use in the Rosenthal Student Lounge and in the Hill Pavillion.
Forget to bring your lunch? We have lots of options here in West Philly.
Food trucks are a delicious and affordable option. Make sure you bring cash! Most don't take cards.
Walk east on Spruce or north on 38th for a variety of options. Some of our favs:
- Bui's - 38th and Spruce - Try the #2 with extra Bui sauce.
- "Mama's" - Right outside of Hill - The most delicious egg & cheese on this side of the Schuykill.
- The Fruit Truck - Walk east on Spruce and find the truck with all of the fruit. A "medium" should get you your weekly supply of fruit and includes an entire banana!
- Wawa - A vet student staple. Coffee, sandwiches, pre-made salads.
- Gia Pronto
- Sweetgreen - Place your salad order online to beat the line.
- Copabanana - Don't miss Wednesday half-price burgers for a post-exam celebration.
Be sure to check the Student Activities Calendar on students.vet.upenn.edu so you don't miss one of the many lunch talks we have too!