Veterinary Student Scholarship Fund
Gifts to the Vet Student Scholarship Fund help alleviate some of the financial debt that our students accumulate while training to become veterinarians. Any scholarship funds that can be offered help to relieve some of that burden and allow them to enter the profession with less financial constraints. Since tuition only covers 33% of the total cost (about $90,000) to educate a single veterinary student, the remaining 67% of the cost is covered by the School along with private funding that is very much needed.
The current global shortage of veterinarians is a serious concern. To meet some of the world's needs, Penn Vet recently increased its class size by 25 percent. While we are thrilled to grow our program, this means the even more students will need support. We depend on the kind and generous support of our Alumni and Friends to partner with us in preparing the best and brightest veterinarians of the future.
Make a Tribute Gift