The William Boucher Field Service
The William Boucher Field Service provides routine and emergency health care for equine and dairy clients within a 30-mile radius of Widener Hospital. The group's equine specialists offer preventative health care, reproductive services, evaluation and treatment of lameness and on-farm diagnostic services.
To read more about our services, click here.
- Ashley Boyle, DVM, DACVIM
- Jon Garber, VMD
- Michaela Kristula, DVM, MS
- Olivia Schroeder, VMD, DABVP (EQ)
- Billy I. Smith, DVM, MS, DABVP (FA)
- Meagan Smith, DVM, DABVP (EQ)
- Kim Crowe, DVM
- Kaitlyn Lutz, VMD
- Caitlyn Rothacker, DVM
To Make an Appointment
- For all routine and emergency appointments call 610-444-5800, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Appointments may be made by the owner, trainer or referring veterinarian.
Wellness Program 2013
Interested in enrolling in our Wellness Program 2013? Download the Wellness Program Form (PDF) and get started. New this year is our senior plan, which accounts for the needs of our geriatric patients.