The Section of Surgery provides sophisticated services utilizing techniques such as arthroscopy, endoscopy, laparoscopy, laser and cryo-surgery. Widener Hospital’s surgical suite in the C. Mahlon Kline Orthopedic & Rehabilitation Center has state-of-the-art equipment for complex fracture repair and special air handling capabilities to minimize surgical site contamination.
To read more about the Surgery Section, click here.
- Marie Eve Fecteau, DVM, Diplomate ACVIM
- David G. Levine, DVM, DACVS
- Eric Parente, DVM, Diplomate ACVS
- James Orsini, VMD, Diplomate ACVS
- Dean Richardson, DVM, Diplomate ACVS
- Michael Ross, DVM, Diplomate ACVS
To Make an Appointment
- For all routine and emergency appointments call 610-444-5800, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Appointments may be made by the owner, trainer or referring veterinarian.