2017 Phi Zeta Student Research Day Registration
Phi Zeta Student Research Day is an annual student research symposium, showcasing student research.
- Class of 66 Keynote Speaker (to be announced)
- Wednesday, March 22, 2017
- 12 noon - 5:30 pm
- University of Pennsylvania School of Veterinary Medicine
- Vernon & Shirley Hill Pavilion, Main Floor
- If you plan to attend - please register.
Student Research Day is for all Penn Vet Students—even if you do not have an active research project.
Submission deadline: February 1, 2017