How can I register on site?
- PAC strongly encourages pre-registration, as those who register by September 5, 2017, will receive first access to limited registration events and enjoy reduced registration fees. However, on-site registration will be available at the conference registration desk. Onsite registration will be done electronically and our courteous staff will be there to assist you.
What are on-site registration hours and fees?
On-site Registration (additional $50 fee applies)
- Register on-site at Chase Center on the Riverfront during the following times:
- Wednesday, September 27, 2017 – 7:30 AM to 9:00 AM
- Thursday, September 28, 2017 – 7:30 AM to 9:00 AM
Does the PAC provide on-site child care?
- No, childcare is not offered.
Will there be food or beverages available to attendees?
- Breakfast will be served from 8:00 AM to 9:00 AM on both days for all registrants.
- Refreshments will be served during mid-morning and afternoon breaks in the Exhibit Hall for all attendees.
- The Keynote Luncheons on Wednesday and Thursday are complimentary, but pre-registration is required.
Are there rooms to conduct interviews?
- A dedicated room will be available for prospective employers to conduct interviews or speak with potential candidates during the Conference. To request use of this room, please email the date and time for use to email@example.com or call 215-746-2421. Reservations will be made on a first come first served basis.
Can we post job openings at the conference?
- There will be a board set up near registration for job postings. The Office of Student and Curricular Affairs also administers the Veterinary Employment Database, where prospective employers can post opportunities and where candidates can search open positions.
- Only listings requiring a graduate degree in veterinary medicine (VMD/DVM) are accepted.
- Listings remain active and accessible for six months after they are posted, and can be browsed by date, type of practice, region, or type of employer.
- There is no charge to list positions or to view them.
Is a coat check available?
- The coat check is available near the registration desk.
Is there a lactation room designated for new mothers?
- Yes. Women who need access to a private area and refrigeration during PAC hours can use the mothers’ room. The key for this room can be signed in and out at the Information Desk.
Are there restaurants in and around the venue?