| Wednesday, September 27|
Oliver Garden, BVetMed, PhD, FHEA, FRCVS, DACVIM, DECVIM
- Dr. Garden graduated from the Royal Veterinary College (RVC) in 1993, having completed an intercalated BSc at King's College London in 1990. Following a rotating internship in small animal medicine and surgery, he successfully completed a Wellcome Trust Clinical PhD programme in small animal gastroenterology and immunology at the RVC in 1998 and then a Wellcome Trust Research Training Fellowship at the University of South Carolina School of Medicine in 1999.
- Learn more about Dr. Oliver Garden...
| Thursday, September 28|
Daniel Fletcher, DVM, PhD, DACVECC
- Daniel Fletcher has been practicing veterinary medicine since 2003 with a focus on emergency and critical care. He received his DVM from the University of California at Davis. He went on to complete an internship in small animal medicine and surgery and a residency in emergency and critical care medicine from the University of Pennsylvania. He also holds a doctorate degree in biomedical engineering from the University of California at San Francisco and Berkeley. He is certified by the American College of Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care.
- Learn more about Dr. Daniel Fletcher...
Celebrating 25 Years of Emergency Services and Critical Care
- During the keynote luncheon on Thursday, September 28, join Dr. Daniel Fletcher and Penn Vet in celebrating 25 years of Emergency Services and Critical Care, as we recognize members of the field who have made an impact.