The Veterinary Clinical Investigations Center is now enrolling dogs with suspected osteoarthritis for a trial assessing the safety and effectiveness of two new investigational medications to control arthritis pain. Your dog will be randomly assigned to either of the two study medications, placebo, or a currently approved NSAID to relieve pain and inflammation in the joints of dogs with arthritis.
- Diagnosis of osteoarthritis in one or more joints
- Age 2 years or older; weight 15-50 kgs (33-110 lbs)
- Not currently on any pain medications or NSAIDs.
- All study related costs are covered, including study visits, blood work, radiographs and study medications.
- Participants are reimbursed for time and travel
Please contact the VCIC at 215 573-0302 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like more information about this study.