STUDY ON HOLD -- The purpose of this study is to evaluate the effectiveness and safety of a naturally derived supplement made of both plant and green-lipped mussel extracts; these extracts contain omega-3 fatty acids and other anti-inflammatory compounds which are thought to decrease inflammation and joint pain when given orally. This study will involve three clinic visits over the course of six weeks. Dogs will be randomly assigned to receive the supplement or a placebo.
- Dogs at least 3 years of age weighing at least 10kg (22lbs)
- Additional eligibility criteria determined based on questionnaires
- Ability to attend all study visits
- Routine blood work and study medication are covered by the study
- Compensation is available for time and travel
For more information:
Please contact the VCIC at 215-573-0302 or by email at email@example.com if you would like more information about this study.