Penn Vet is enrolling young dogs with elbow dysplasia for a study to assess and optimize the benefits of stem cell therapy following arthroscopic surgery for fragmented medial coronoid processes.
- Confirmed diagnosis of fragmented medial coronoid processes (FMCPs)
- Less than 2 years of age
- Weight >15kg
- Clinical signs of arthritis
- Arthroscopic surgery and removal of FMCPs
- Adjunctive stem cell or hyaluronic acid therapy
- Follow-up care for one year including gait analysis, xrays and CT scan and orthopedic exams
Please contact the VCIC @ (215) 573-0302 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like more information about this clinical study.