Penn Vet's New Bolton Center provides an internationally renown standard of care. Located on a campus of some 700 acres in Chester County, Pennsylvania, New Bolton Center has one of the largest caseloads of any academic large animal hospital in the nation.
- We provide both inpatient and outpatient services, handling 4,000 patient visits in the hospital. In addition our Field Service treats 31,000 patients on local farms.
- Our experts offer services that range from primary care through the most complicated and sophisticated medical and surgical techniques in use today.
- A leader in equine diagnostics, the hospital operates state-of-the-art equine sports medicine and diagnostic imaging facilities in conjunction with high-speed treadmill services.
- The facility delivers critical data for cardiologists, orthopedists and other specialists, as well as trainers looking for performance evaluations.
- We also offer sophisticated diagnostic tools, such as nuclear scintigraphy, state-of-the-art ultrasonography, endoscopy, magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) and digital radiography.