Why make an appointment with a Penn Vet clinician?
- Because we are an academic veterinary hospital
- Because our faculty are board-certified
- Because we offer the best in specialty care
- And... because it's easy: Just call us!
|Non-Emergency Appointments |
|Emergencies ||215-746-8911 |
We offer free parking to our clients. Our parking lot is adjacent to Ryan Veterinary Hospital. As you turn into our 39th Street entrance, parking is on your left.
If you have an appointment during the day, you may meet Sylvester Broxton, our parking manager, who will help direct you to where you need to go. Over the years, Mr. Broxton has welcomed many of our clients and patients to the hospital, and will do his best to make sure you are taken care of and know what to do.
Our Services & Policies
Before making an appointment, you or your veterinarian may want to review our comprehensive list of our clinical services:
- Payments for outpatient services are due at the time of service.
- If your pet is admitted to the hospital, you will be given an estimate of the cost for that admission. You will be required to leave a deposit of 50% of the estimate at the time of admission. We require payment in full at discharge.
- During your pet’s stay you may be informed of an increase in the estimate and may be asked to leave an additional deposit.
- We accept cash, checks, Visa, Master Card, Discover, American Express and CareCredit. Personal ID is required for all checks and credit card payments. CareCredit can be applied for either at the veterinary office or online at www.carecredit.com.
About Medical Records
- The Medical Records Department of the Matthew J. Ryan Veterinary Hospital is staffed Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. until 5 p.m. All medical records are confidential and considered the property of the University of Pennsylvania.
- Owners and referring veterinarians listed on the record may obtain a copy of a medical record by calling the department at 215.898.5558 during business hours. A record processing fee may be charged. Please call the department for further details.