How to Register for PAC 2022
If you are a first-time user of Penn's Online Learning, please use the instructions below to create an account:
1. Sign Up for your PennPath Account here.
2. Create your username & password and input of all of the requested information. Your PennPath username MUST MATCH your email address.
3. Once you’ve filled out the requested information, click Sign Up. Confirm your email address with the verification link. (NOTE: this link is only available for 24 hours.)
4. Once you’ve confirmed your email address, please log in with your credentials and follow the steps below to enroll.
If you attended in 2021 or are Penn faculty or staff, please use the steps below to login:
1. Log on to the Online Learning Platform at platform.onlinelearning.upenn.edu
2. Click on “Login/Register” and select the "PennPath" option, sign in with the username & password you set during your registration. (If you’ve forgotten your password, click on the “Forgot Your Password?” option to reset. NOTE: this link is only available for 24 hours.)
3. Once you've signed into your account, follow the steps below to enroll.
Once your account is ready, enroll in the 2022 Penn Annual Conference:
1. Go to the 2022 Penn Annual Conference here.
2. Click on the “Add to Cart” button.
3. Once you’ve added the course to your cart, click on the “Cart” button on the top right of the page.
4. If you have a coupon code, you may enter it now and click "APPLY COUPON". Otherwise, please insert your credit card information and click on the blue “PLACE ORDER” button. Your registration will be processed and you’ll receive a confirmation email.
5. Once you’re logged in, click on “My Courses” at the top of the page. Select the 2022 Penn Annual Conference and click on the red “Go to Course” button.
Note: If you encounter the “Canvas Log In Options” screen, please select “PennPath Users” and log in with your PennPath credentials.