Frequently Asked Questions
Here are some answers to some additional frequently asked questions:
- Can I register on-site?
No. Registration for all pre-conference and conference events must be completed prior to the event. 2018 was sold out so we highly suggest registering early.
- Is there on-site child care?
No, child care is not offered.
- Will there be food or beverages available to attendees?
Your registration includes all meals. Cash bar is provided each evening.
- Breakfast will be served beginning at 7:00 AM on Saturday, Sunday, and Monday for all registrants.
- Refreshments will be served during mid-morning and afternoon breaks in the Exhibit Hall for all attendees.
- Lunch buffet is provided Saturday and Sunday and box lunch is provided for all attendees on Monday.
- Dinner is provided as part of each evening's event. Details can be found in the program.
Full-time college and veterinary students qualify for a discounted student rate and are encouraged to attend. This is an excellent opportunity to the learn more about the working dog industry and possible careers.
High school students or students under 18 are welcome, but must be accompanied by a fully registered supervising adult.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 707-701-3390.
The Penn Vet Working Dog Conference welcomes volunteers to assist with conference activities and services. If you would like to volunteer, please contact Judi Berke at email@example.com or 215-898-2200.