We are currently recruiting cats infected with Feline Immunodeficiency Virus (FIV) in a clinical trial looking at the safety and efficacy of an innovative investigational drug designed to boost natural antiviral responses. This study will examine the safety of the investigational drug as well as its effect on virus load and clinical signs in cats with FIV.
- free bloodwork evaluating general health and FIV viral load
- physical examinations by a veterinarian who is board certified in internal medicine
- $150 American Express gift card for completing the study
- your cat must have previously been tested positive for FIV
- your cat must otherwise be systemically healthy
- your cat cannot be receiving any medications
- your cat must be between 6 months and 15 years old.
Enrollment in the study will involve three visits to the Matthew J. Ryan Veterinary Hospital in Philadelphia over about one month, including one overnight stay on the day the drug is given.
If you are interested in learning more about this study, please contact the Veterinary Clinical Investigations Center at 215-573-0302 or email@example.com.