Penn Vet is a proud annual exhibitor at Pennsylvania's Farm Show, the largest indoor agricultural exposition in the country, with 6,000 animals, 10,000 competitive exhibits, and 300 commercial exhibits. Please stop by the Penn Vet booth where you will find our veterinarians, faculty, staff, and students, as well as fun, educational activities about animals and their care! Our booth's theme this year is "One Health: how Penn Vet leads in protecting animals, people, and the planet."
Congratulations to the PA Farm Show on its 100th year.
When: January 7-14, 2017
Pennsylvania Farm Show Complex & Expo Center
2300 North Cameron Street
Harrisburg, Pennsylvania 17110
Exit 67 off Interstate 81
Calling All Alumni Volunteers
Volunteers are needed each day of the Farm Show to staff the Penn Vet booth and represent the School as its ambassadors. Shifts are 9a – 1pm and 1pm – 5pm daily. Alumni are warmly welcome as booth volunteers as their expertise as practitioners is eagerly sought to field questions that the public routinely asks about their farm and companion animals. Alumni volunteers will be reimbursed for parking and mileage.
Please contact Brittany Tinsley, Events Coordinator, to express your interest at email@example.com or 215-746-2421.
Penn Vet Booth
Our booth is located in the Exposition Hall past the Food Court. Download a map of the Exposition Hall and the location of the Penn Vet booth (PDF). Penn Vet's booth is highlighted in yellow on the map.
- Free animal headbands: Kids can take home a headband with a picture of a horse, cow, dog, or cat.
- Yucky Stuff: Look through and try to identify skulls, teeth, and some really s
urprising stuff we've pulled out of animal stomachs.
- X-Rays: Ever wondered what your animal looked like in an X-Ray? Now is your chance to find out. See broken and repaired bones, some
strange things animals have swallowed, and the bone structures of several different species.
- Videos: Sit for a few minutes and see what Penn Vet does, through photos and videos, for Pennsylvania and beyond.
- Experts: Our veterinarians, faculty, staff, and students will be at the booth from 9 am to 5 pm every day.
Farm Show Complex
Penn Vet Farm Show Photos
Penn Vet Resources
You may have questions about Penn Vet. Here are some additional resources you can download: