Penn Annual Conference
Thank you for attending the 2022 Penn Annual Conference!
Thursday, September 22 (virtual) & Friday, September 23 (in-person)
Thursday's recording and any asynchronous content will be available to be viewed through December 1, 2022. Attendees can earn up to 15 Continuing Education credits.
CE Certificate Request
CE Certificates are requested online using the 2022 Penn Annual Conference Certificate Request Form. To access the form, please log on to the conference platform and click the link to the form.
Attendees will check the boxes indicating sessions watched and enter the amount of credits being requested.
Please only submit the form after you’ve completed attending all the sessions and watching the asynchronous content you plan to watch. (Recordings and asynchronous content will be available until December 1, 2022.)
A PDF of your certificate will be sent to the email listed on the form.
Accessing the Penn Annual Conference
To watch recordings of Thursday's virtual sessions or view prerecorded lectures, please follow the steps below:
- Log on to the Online Learning Platform at platform.onlinelearning.upenn.edu.
- In the top right corner, click on “Login/Register” and sign in with the username & password you set during your registration.
- If you’ve forgotten your password, click on the “Forgot Your Password?” option to reset. (Note: this link is only available for 24 hours)
- Once you’re logged in, click on “My Courses” at the top of the page. Locate the Penn Annual Conference 2022 under my courses and click on the red “Go to Course” button.
- When you encounter the “Canvas Log In Options” screen, please select “PennPath Users” and log in with your same credentials.
- Scroll down to appropriate track to view Thursday's recordings or the "Watch On-Demand Content".