About Our Law Enforcement Training Program
With more than 60 years combined of K9 and law enforcement experience, Training Director, Retir. NJ State Police Major Annemarie DeAngelo and Law Enforcement Training Coordinator Ret. Cheltenham Township Police Department Officer Robert Dougherty have created an innovative positive reinforcement-based program.
We are committed to partnering with your department to help you build an elite K9 Unit.
To learn how our Law Enforcement K9 Program can support your department, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 215-898-2200.
- Basic K9 Patrol Handler Course
- Scent Detector School
- Train the Trainer
- Customized curriculum to meet your department’s needs
Seminars & Workshops
- Covering specific topics essential to success on the street
- Workability & Behavior
- Injury Assessment & Rehabilitation with the Penn Vet Working Dog Center Performance Medicine
Available K9s for Sale
- Dual Purpose
- Single Purpose
Working Dog Research
- Risk factors including opioid exposure
- Impact of medications (i.e., naloxone, vaccines) on olfactions
To learn how our Law Enforcement K9 Program can support your department, contact us at email@example.com or 215-898-2200.