Why make an appointment with a Penn Vet clinician?
- Because all of our clinicians are board-certified.
- Because we're the best in the business.
- And... it's easy: Just call us!
|Non-Emergency Appointments |
|Emergencies ||215-746-8911 |
Before making an appointment, you or your veterinarian may want to review our comprehensive list of our clinical services:
- Payments for outpatient services are due at the time of service.
- If your pet is admitted to the hospital, you will be given an estimate of the cost for that admission. You will be required to leave a deposit of 50% of the estimate at the time of admission. We require payment in full at discharge.
- During your pet’s stay you may be informed of an increase in the estimate and may be asked to leave an additional deposit.
- We accept cash, checks, Visa, Master Card, Discover, American Express and CareCredit. Personal ID is required for all checks and credit card payments. CareCredit can be applied for either at the veterinary office or online at www.carecredit.com.
About Medical Records
- The Medical Records Department of the Matthew J. Ryan Veterinary Hospital is staffed Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. until 5 p.m. All medical records are confidential and considered the property of the University of Pennsylvania.
- Owners and referring veterinarians listed on the record may obtain a copy of a medical record by calling the department at 215.898.5558 during business hours. A record processing fee may be charged. Please call the department for further details.