• Incidence and risk factors for the development of osteoarthritis in dogs and cats.
• Evaluation of cementless femoral stem subsidence on mediolateral projection
• Efficacy of prophylactic calcitriol supplementation for the prevention of hypocalcemia following parathyroidectomy: 118 cases
• Orthopedics, soft tissue surgery, surgical oncology
• Minimally invasive, oncologic, soft tissue, orthopedic, and neurologic surgeries as well as interventional radiology procedures
Burneko, M., Hudson, C. C., Beale, B. S. Evaluation of cementless femoral stem level on mediolateral projection radiographs Veterinary Surgery 49: 1203-1212, 2020.Armstrong, A. J., Hauptman, J. G., Stanley, B. J., Klocke, E., Burneko, M., Holt, D. E., Runge, J. J., Rubin, J. A. Effect of prophylactic calcitriol administration on serum ionized calcium concentrations after parathyroidectomy: 78 Cases (2005-2015) Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine 32: 99-106, 2018.
BS (Animal Science) University of Vermont, 2011VMD (Veterinary Medicine) University of Pennsylvania School of Veterinary Medicine, 2016Diplomate, American College of Veterinary Surgeons
University of Pennsylvania School of Veterinary Medicine (2018 to 2021)
Gulf Coast Veterinary Specialists (2017 to 2018)
Tufts University - Cummings School of Veterinary Medicine (2016 to 2017)
Small Animal Rotating Internship