Welcome to New Bolton Center
Penn Vet’s New Bolton Center Campus, which opened in 1952, is located in Kennett Square, Pennsylvania on 700 pastoral acres in Chester County. The campus offers some of the finest veterinary services available anywhere in the country for horses, cattle, camelids, pigs, goats, sheep and other large animals.
Most notably, the George D. Widener Hospital for Large Animals, which opened in 1964, provides a standard of care that is internationally renowned. With a long history of excellence, it enjoys one of the largest caseloads of any academic large animal hospital in the country. The hospital provides inpatient and outpatient services, accommodating more than 6,000 patient visits each year.